- Upon your purchase from the Kari Jobe online store, you are authorizing the collection of the personal information given such as your name, mailing address, email address and order information.
- Our systems automatically gather your device's internet protocol (IP) address, which helps us better understand your browser and operating system.
- Should you opt into email marketing, you may receive correspondence regarding our webstore, new products, etc. At this time, you are able to unsubscribe to any marketing from there.
- All personal information provided via a completed transaction, credit card verification, placed order, newsletter sign-up or recent purchase will be used for those specific reasons only. Should you consent to marketing or reoccurring email information, you will be given the opportunity to opt out at any point.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law alone.
SHOPIFY, INC. INFORMATION
- Our online store is hosted by Shopify Inc., who provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products, goods and services to you. All data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server and should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Shopify directly who can help you better understand their protocol and services.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
- The third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located. As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
- Any external links clicked on our store may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and advise you to read their privacy statements.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- Here is a list of cookies that Shopify may use. They are listed below so you that you have the options to choose if you would like to opt-out of cookies or not.
session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart. secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- Should there be any in-person VIP, live ticket, etc. sold through this online store, the age requirements will be listed on the product item itself and will be required to be met in order to receive the end product/experience.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- If you have any further questions, please reach out using the contact form and our team will be more than happy to assist.